English 4, Post 3, ' 'My dream job'

 Warm Salutations,

Prospective Music Interpreters, Art History/Musical Theorists, Plastic Artists, Theatre Designers, etc. from Artes,


This week, I am bringing to you the third out of six blog sessions.



In this particular session, you will be asked to do the following class assignment:

 

 

 

- What kind of job would you like to have in the future? How do you imagine it?

- What skills will you need?

- Would you like to travel a lot in your job?

- What about the salary?

- Add any other related ideas.


- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts (optional) + a comment on your teacher's post (obligatory)

 

- Word Count: 210 words

 

 

I leave you a sample, as usual, 

 

"First of all, as a manner of a beginning, I would like to say that it is difficult to choose a favourite activity that you perform, in my case, I probably have too many to choose from. If I was paid for an activity I enjoy performing, I would say it could be heaven on Earth, literally. However, I must return to reality and talk about what paid endeavour I enjoy the most doing, and in my case, it should be ‘teaching English as a Foreign Language to university students.

 

It is extremely difficult to say what particular bit of your job you like the most. Choosing a form of making money that makes you happy is one of the most difficult decisions a person has to make in their entire life. It is not just a matter of choosing; it is a matter of performing a job and dealing with the hardships of it without giving in during the process.

 

The money you make is important, however, the quantity is not that much. Money brings a great deal of help and gives you an opportunity to obtain some tools to help you thrive throughout this life. I think I’m not in this business for money. I’m here because it is fun and I rather enjoy the experience of meeting new challenges to approach new people and their struggles with the English Language.

 

What about you?

Best Regards

Cheers!

Comments

  1. I agree with you and I hope one day all jobs will be better paid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand, the influence of money in our society it's complicated, but it's interesting the way you are stating your thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s nice that you actually enjoy your job because that´s something not everyone could say and I agree with you about the money as a tool

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English 4, Post 1, 'A country you would like to visit'

English 4, Post 5 [FINAL], 'Changes to my study programme'